Sunday, December 20, 2009

Awaiting X'mas~

Quite a long time didn't update my blog~
Well, I'm just busy for my assignment/homework stuff & working
It killed my time!
At first I do have work today, but due to the issue of "nothing to do & waste of time", they decided to cancel today's job!
Hurray! Really felt great to hear this! lolx
Hmm...I think thr's a few months I didn't manage to stay at home the whole day
and rest so peacefully like what I did today!
I guess I slept for quite a long time today, haha! I'm enjoyed it so much =)
Sometimes, take a rest can give us chance to slow down think nicely what we need and recharge again!
That's nice!
Nevertheless, I do not have this chance so frequently. There's the only way is I do not get any job!
Anyway, I have some idea of life now~

2010 is around the corner after pass this week X'mas!
Is a born new year that I will have more challenges in my life.
Decided to futher study and will find out some other way to finish it asap!
I cannot waste my time even money! Gonna catch up everything on time!
Yeah, I do know it will be hard and slightly stress for me, but rather than waste my time.
Now, everything will still remain the same~ working + studying
and I do need to save up money! lolx
Hope everything will go smoothly~ god bless ^^
I hope can get X'mas present...


I love Christmas,
Always be meaningful for me.
I love Christmas,
Always be warm for me.
I love Christmas,
A lonely Christmas for me.

Countdown 4 days =)

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has their own meaning for Xmas, An early greeting to u Merry Xmas =)

    ReplyDelete