Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bali Bali^^

Weee~ I'm so happy & excited here
I'm now in BALI ^^
*Giggles*

Everythg is fine here, beside...
EVERYTHG IS SUPER DUPER NICE!!
Wow, I really love my hotel so much
All the services are really damn good yet not expert but ady over my expectations!

Anyway, I'm happy to work together with all my babes~
Also knew some new frens here
Another best memory: All the Hot & Sexy chicks(I mean almost all the models) going to Bali night club together!
What a happening night^^
Enjoyed it & we dance all the time and shout all the time too~ haha
Is going back on 11th, quite sad... becoz I love my hotel...I love Bali fantastic scenary...I love to work with all my babes~
teehee^^
Alright, we are heading to the beach now!
Let's check it out the beach in Bali~ yuhoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment