Friday, April 16, 2010

An unlucky day

Woots*  Using my break time to update my blog right now!
Study for whole day long, my brain stuck with a lotsa BEC notes/points!
It's kinda suffering! What to do? I need to PASS it else I'm gonna wait for another year to graduate!
Gosh! I can't imagine it... scary  =(
Now is already after 12am, so is consider as Yesterday thingy!
I was disturbed by a Bastard! Damn pissed-off*
He was sending me those irritating msg!
I'm kinda sad of it...totally destroyed my mood!
Unfortunately, received a msg stated that I was not been choosen for the show...wat a sad day!
Hope another job will have a good news for me~
Not too much to say so...just post some of my recent working pictures!

Here is the HTC Launch I did few days ago!






























Yet here is the MOS Fashion Show I did!










































Hair of the day! Credits to the stylist! BUT, I was spent 30 bucks to wash off this "MEDUSA hairstyle" at ACut Above Sunway! Holly shit...it's costly!

Well, here's the last month hairshow and Edhardy Eyewear show I did at Maison!











I hate Streamyx! M'sia line so SUCK!
Kept Dc-ing just now!
Alright, I should get back to my study now!
chiaozz~

3 comments: