Friday, April 23, 2010

There's never an end or maximum in your life.

[There's never an end or maximum in your life.]

A nice philosophy from Jane. =P

The clock is showing 5:00am right now, and I'm still awake at here.
I don't even feel sleepy. I should use this time to study isn't that good?
Be frank, I don't feel to touch my notes though. *giggles*
I'm so lazy!
Just now "yumcha" with secondary school mates!
I found out that I really miss them so much. Never meet up for almost 3 months + +
It's kinda long period! That's why we talked alot tonight!
We shared, we chilled, we laughed!
That's really a very good moment, I loved it much! Cherish!

A news from my best buddy that he gonna leave here soon!
Either end of August or early of September.
I know I will be sad because of his leaving!
A best friend going to leave you for 3 years or even longer, that's make you feel upset right?
Yes, indeed, I was sad when I got this news from him, yet, I will miss him alot I bet.
Anyhow, I will bless for him always. A very good luck for his future!
Take care buddy! Friendship stay forever and never fade away =)

Another midnight chat again we had.
Hopefully it can make us get closer?
If there ain't any lie in between the conversation.

Good night everyone.
Tomorrow will be another start of good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment