Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The 1st of June.

Wow, it's been a long time I didn't update my blog. Sorry for neglected it for so long.
May, a super duper busy month for me!
I did alot of show and shooting as well.
Travel here and there, almost all the time stayed in hotel instead of my home.
Beside working, of course, I waent to Redang too!
A kinda nice island, ever 1st time went snorkeling!
A great experience for someone who scared of water and doesn't know how to swim just like me. =D
Although there's sth unhappy happended, but I did enjoyed my holiday.
Well, it wouldn't cause much sadness to me but saved me from a deep hole.
Peoples with childish minded will never get respect from others. So, please grow up, idiot!

Duh, I should share my life instead of nagging about the past unhappy incident.
Let's go through with all my pics!
*I'm too lazy to write out all, pics will tell everything* wink ;)


Took it before back to KL. Redang Pelangi Resort.


Kuantan Holleywood Eyetrend Official Launcing Show with all my darling :)

Korean Designer Fashion Show. Annyonghaseyo! =D

Bridal Shoot @ Cameron Highland

Canon Ixus300 Official Launch with Simon Yam ;)

Canon Celebrities Grand Launch & Jonathan Cheng Fashion Show.

My Tanned skin =D

Alright, not much to say here. Will try to update again when I'm free!
For sure, with good mood too! Lolx.
Wish my career path will goes smooth and suceed in future!



End.  :)

2 comments: