Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Time to learn.

I hope I can have a pair of magic eyes, can see through everyone's mind.
Always think of is there anyone I can trust? Does this person exist?

Feel wanna discover everyone's thinking.
I should go to study psychology, perhaps, I can get my answer there.

Insecure? Worry? Scare? Anxious? Doubt? Lie? Fool? Trust? Love?

I need to learn to control my emotion, just like a good actor?
Can easily change their emotion during the drama shooting.
People can change by time.
Fast or slow, it will just depends on the person's ability.

Sour like vinegar.
Sweet like lollipop.
Bitter like bitter gourd.
Spicy like chili.




Hopefully, we can understand each other well.
Unless it can be the way to reduce misunderstanding.
I miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Where is the fun in looking into the thoughts of others? God made thick skulls for a reason, so that we can enjoy the little ups and downs in life.

    ReplyDelete