Saturday, November 21, 2009

21/11/2009

Have a long time didn't update my blog ard~
Recently quite busy on my studies and work!
Stress life makes me insane....tiredness....
How I'm gonna cope with this bad situations? I need a shoulder...=(

1st, I'm gonna talk bout Bosco's assistant search competition which had just past a week~
I'm really glad and unexpected to got Champion and another subtitle!
Although that day my performance part got some problem(I forgot lyrics)
But, thx Bosco for singing together with me at the final part...
Appreciate it much and it was really a great experience in my life! =)
For sure, I need to say thank you to all my friends that help me out during the event!
They gave me lots of supports and advised! I will never forget~never ever
My mum was so happy when saw my pic appeared on the newspaper~ haha!
She never think that she will have a daughter that can have this kind of success...lol

There's still got a lot of thgs I'm gonna do...
Ishhhh! I hate assignment and mid-term!
No mood to study at all....sigh*


Long time din smile out like that...a smile that comes from bottom of heart
I will keep observing~until the day I find out YOU...
Please don't give up easily...I just need some time...

*Make you feel my love*

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! If you think you can, you can!!!

    You're the best always!!!

    ReplyDelete