Saturday, November 28, 2009

saturday night

Saturday night~ still the same...
staring at my lappy...
I got a lot of homework waiting for me, but I don't have the mood to touch it
It will destroy my mood for sure! Ishhh...
Well, let's write sth here...to past some time? lol

hmm...went Poppy last night...
No drunk but tipsy! >.<
suffered me up man! The feeling of wanna vomit but cant vomit out is really bad!
I hate it! Arhhh~~~
Gonna yell out scream out all the bad mood!

When you were drunk, you can't control your mind...that's true
That's what had happened on me and another friend~
both of us were insane! apa pun cakap! lolx
BUT
I'm better then her...at least I'm still know what I'm doing! =D
The worst...I did sth wrong! F*ck...

When I was drunk...there's sth makes me clear...
I know I wont get wrong of it....and I'm sure...
I do got a strong feeling on it...yes, I do!
Perhaps you guys cant get what I'm saying here...that's my point...because it's a secret^^

I miss you, and how about you?

1 comment:

  1. Getting drunk is not the only solution of healing your sadness...however you still did it as what you have mentioned above!

    Dear, please take good care of yourself...love yourself more...there are still people who care you that you are not aware standing around you...they care you...they love you...and they want you to be good!

    Listen to me...don't drink again as even a closed friend, he/she may betray you in the end...you wouldn't know their thoughts when you get drunk...

    ReplyDelete