Monday, November 23, 2009

Accident day

Today bumped into an accident after the Sekinchan photoshoots!
My teeth got abit injured~ but seriously...I got shocked! really heart attack!
Because I'm sleeping that time...den suddenly accident happened in a shock!
Luckily no one's hurt, but another car driver hurt his hands i think...and the car...
sigh~ both party also got wrong...

Really tired~ now still awake to study CB for tmr test...
BEC tutorial case study haven't do yet...
Ishhh..........I don't know how to do la! Stressfull >.<

I'm curious...I wonder...
what you thinking about?
and what you want?
omg...gonna suffer again!
I hope I really can read your mind =(

1 comment:

  1. Jane, don't give so much stress to yourself! Just let it be...remember? you gain what you soil!

    Another tips of making yourself to move forward is to forget the passes and look forward to your future! Keep your mind clear with your target! Remember always your mom is there always in your heart! Suport you!

    ReplyDelete