Monday, November 30, 2009

Unfortunately

Why I'm so unlucky?
Am I do sth bad be4?
aiks...

ENOUGH!
How come my life become so sucks!!!
I miss the past time...which far from those F*king stuff & ppl!
Tired...really tired...
I just need someone to care~ but I can't find 1 though
The one who are really cares me >.<

I can play, but I don't want to make myself suffer!
So, playboy please F*ck off!
Doesn't mean to be rude here...but I cant stand with it anymore!
Give me a space here to shout out!
I need a new life laaaaaa~
*Reborn* please...
19 going to 20...
It's time to buck up myself!


Baka aka Jane Kwan

1 comment:

  1. If we want people to love us, then we should learn of loving ourselves! People who really loves you won't keep the word 'love' by their lips but it should be kept in their 'heart' as it is a true love that can't be given/share to others except you...

    ReplyDelete